SuperM just released a new digital single titled “100”, so let’s check it out. SuperM is a South Korean boy group managed by SM Entertainment and Capitol Records. The group consists of seven members – Taemin from SHINee, Baekhyun & Kai from EXO, Taeyong & Mark from NCT 127 and finally Ten & Lucas from WayV. They officially debuted on October 4th, 2019, with a self-titled EP.
(Please note – this is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to this song.)
Reaction to Official MV:
- Oh, sweet whispering harmony.
- I love Lucas’ intro. They might not give him many parts, so its good to see him first.
- Very energetic start, and all the boys look good.
- I am enjoying the colourful and techno edits on this music video.
- Another EDM track, but let’s see how it goes.
- Ten, Ten, TEN!!! My boy always looks beautiful.😍
- Okay, Mark, come in with the flow, and Baekyun slid in perfectly with his soft voice. His vocals are top-notch.
- I can see the budget on this music video was limitless.
- SuperM’s music videos are always iconic.
- The futuristic visuals for this song are stunning.
- Their makeup artist really went in with black and red eyeliners.😂
- Taemin is always looking like a snack that I can only admire from afar. I love him.
- Okay, whoever put those grayish-blue contacts on Ten deserves a raise.
- Choreography wise, the boys are killing things.
- I really love the energy of this song.
- I think my favourite section is the bridge with Taemin breakdown and Baekyun’s iconic high note.
- Alright. I’m going to listen to this song again before giving my final thoughts.
- “100” by SuperM is a great song. I like it, but I’m not in love.
- I might come to really enjoy it after a few more plays, but as of now, it gets a 9/10 from me.